Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipes and Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfecting Your Deck

2 posters

Go down

Perfecting Your Deck Empty Perfecting Your Deck

Post by Raebadnap Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:34 pm

There are 3 things you can do in attempt to perfect your deck

• Practice and Learn all the ins and outs of your deck
  • Play with the deck for a long time and change card choices that turn out to be not as good as projected

• Collaborate with other players

First, lets look at practicing your deck. When practicing, don't count that matches that are random out of nowhere decks because those are always out there and you don't want to be like "Oh man, I lost to Ojama online, I'm gonna side for them" because in the long run, those cards are just gonna be better off being cards to counter the current meta. You want an approximation of your decks results, while also learning about your deck constantly. Practicing with a deck can make you better than some other players that decide to play the deck randomly because you understand more plays in the deck.

Now, lets look at the second bullet point. Changing your deck isn't always a good thing. You don't want to be changing it once every match. If you change the deck too often, your gonna make misplays because you think you have something and you actually took that card out. While changing your deck can help, it can also hurt.

Finally, Collaborate with other players. Other people can show you combos that you never noticed because they think differently than you. What I personally like to do is deal out opening hands in the middle of a table and have me and my friends just look at the cards and make our opening plays. Some know better plays than others.

But anyway, thank you guys for reading this post. I hope this gave you a little insight to help you in your deck building adventures.
Raebadnap
Raebadnap
Owners

Reputation Points : 15308

Back to top Go down

Perfecting Your Deck Empty Re: Perfecting Your Deck

Post by Irriko Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:36 am

Thanks for the Advice.
Irriko
Irriko
Owners

Reputation Points : 36071