Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipes and Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Masked/Elemental Hero Deck

2 posters

Go down

My Masked/Elemental Hero Deck Empty My Masked/Elemental Hero Deck

Post by Rasic1213 Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:49 am

Here is a decklist of my Masked/Elemental Hero deck from my Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist game.
Note in Legacy of the Duelist you can use banned cards freely so this deck will have a few banned cards but you can easily replace them if you want to.

Normal Monsters
Cyber-Tech Alligator -Ok Cyber-Tech is random and doesn't really fit in but Cyber-Tech is one of my favorite monsters so I threw him in for the hell of it. He's also an extra Wind Monster for a few of the fusions
E-Hero Avian -Needed some Wind monsters in here
E-Hero Sparkman x2

Effect Monsters
E-Hero Bladedge
E-Hero Bubbleman
E-Hero Captain Gold
E-Hero Heat x3
E-Hero Neos Alius x3
E-Hero Ocean
E-Hero Shadow Mist x2
E-Hero Stratos -If your allowed to play with Banned Cards in Yugioh, why pass up Stratos? Otherwise Reinforcement of the Army is a good replacement
E-Hero Wildheart x3
E-Hero Woodsman
Neo Spacian Grand Mole -The best Neo Spacian ever

Extra Deck -If I could I would fit every possible Hero Fusion in here but cant sadly
Contrast Hero Chaos
E-Hero Absolute Zero
E-Hero Great Tornado
E-Hero Nova Master
E-Hero The Shining
Masked Hero Acid
Masked Hero Anki -So far my most used M Hero
Masked Hero Dark Law
Masked Hero Dian
Masked Hero Divine Wind
Masked Hero Goka
Masked Hero Koga
Vision Hero Adoration
Number 39 Utopia -I didnt want it to fully include Fusions so I added some Xyz love, very helpful when fusions out of your grasp.
Heroic Champion Excalibur

Spells
A Hero Lives
Dark Hole
De-Fusion
E-Emergency Call
Fake Hero -works better then Hero Mask. Works very well in combination with E-Hero Shadow Mist, it can combo with other stuff too.
Harpies Feather Duster -I know its banned but hell its fun to use. Otherwise you could scrap it for another MST
Mask Change x2
Mask Change II -Can turn even Cyber-Tech Alligator into a Masked Hero making Cyber-Tech have more use.
Mask Charge
Miracle Fusion
Monster Reborn -Banned but you can replace it with Call of the Haunted very easily
Mystical Space Typhoon -Quick, easy, and you need to be able to deal with Spells and Traps someway.
Parallel World Fusion
Polymerization
Pot of Greed -Banned but you can replace it with something like Pot of Duality or Shard of Greed
Skyscraper
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps
Dark Bribe
Hero Signal
Magic Cylinder
Mirror Force x2 -Its not banned so yeah make your opponent think twice before attacking
Solemn Judgement -one of the best Trap Cards in the game but thats why it's also banned, you can replace it for another Dark Bribe if you have to.

Side Deck -I tend to put random sh*t in the Side Deck, I don't play many Matches so the Side Deck was never used anyways
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning -One of the best monsters in the game. You could probly axe out Bladedge if you want the BLS instead.
E-Hero Shadow Mist -In case I felt a 3rd was needed
Form Change -A card I forgot existed so I threw it in the Side Deck
Miracle Fusion -In case a 2nd may be needed
Brain Control -Banned but I love this card
E-Hero Voltic
Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird -You got Cyber-Tech (a Machine) and you got 3 E-Hero Heats (a Pyro type) so Blaze Fenix is a possible fusion and one of my favorite fusion monsters. When I summon Blaze Fenix I just sit on ass, lay stuff down, and spam his effect. If the opponent can't deal with it quick then he will burn away the rest of his LP. Why risk attacking when Blaze Fenix can do the rest? Although summoning him in this deck is a bit more rare to do but I like having him.
E-Hero Escuridao -A Hero I wanted to add in Extra Deck having limited space made me axe her.
E-Hero Gaia -In Legacy of the Duelist, Gaia was the one fusion I wasnt able to obtain. Gaia is a great fusion which is why I wish I could add them all in the Extra Deck
E-Hero Neos Knight
E-Hero Terra Firma
Masked Hero Blast
Masked Hero Vapor
Vision Hero Trinity
One Eyed Skill Gainer -Why not? idk you can fill the Side deck with whatever you wished.

Anyway thats my Hero deck, I had lots of fun blazing the Legacy of the Duelist game with this deck. Tell me whatcha think. In case some may be wondering Legacy of the Duelist is a downloadable Yugioh game that is available on Playstation 4 and X-Box One. I own the game on X-Box One, it's great fun and it's getting more DLC from the Arc V series. If you guys like this deck then I'll show off my Qlip Deck that I also use in Legacy of the Duelist.

Rasic1213
Duelist

Reputation Points : 15410

Back to top Go down

My Masked/Elemental Hero Deck Empty Woah! Thanks!

Post by Japhaxteus Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:15 am

I've been looking for somebody to give me an elemental hero deck. Thanks so much.

Japhaxteus

Back to top Go down

My Masked/Elemental Hero Deck Empty Re: My Masked/Elemental Hero Deck

Post by (Crimson) Sunbird Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:05 pm

I've made an evil hero version, which is my main on DN. I don't know the exact decklist, but the main guy is dark gaia.
it runs 3 shadow mist, 1 hero signal, 1 ocean, 2 infernal gainers, 1 malicious edge, 2x catapult zone, a few rocks (6 or so), (1 scarm, malebranche of the burning abyss), tour guide, dante, 3 mask change, 2 dark fusion and 2 dark calling.
Many people have said that my deck is the best evil hero deck on DN and so I won't give you the exact deck, but this should give you an idea of what to add.

(Crimson) Sunbird
Duelist

Reputation Points : 17063

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasic1213 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Japhaxteus wrote:I've been looking for somebody to give me an elemental hero deck. Thanks so much.

Oh hey no problem. I also have a Neos and Neo Spacian center hero deck too I might wanna post.

Rasic1213
Duelist

Reputation Points : 15410

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down